Saturday, September 6, 2014

Everything About This Is Just Awesome.....

hey momma!
so first off i am glad that the pictures worked for you, feel free to share them with anyone that you want to, the picture of the white house with the red roof is the mission home, and all of the pictures of rooms are our apartment, yes the closet is awesome, only it has a light that is motion activated so to stand in it and have light you have to be constantly moving around in there, so i get to dance whenever i put clothes away, poland is so beautiful you have no idea, it is absolutely amazing how beautiful it is, i cant wait to show you through pictures, and hey, maybe one day in real life. thats awesome that you sold both sleds, it made me tear up to see my baby leave, but im glad that it is gone, i want the funds more than i want the sled.  thank you so much for your testimony mom, i know that everything you said is true, and i know that my heavenly father loves me as well, i have felt so much peace and love from heavenly father here already, and i know that as i am more and more obedient to the mission rules and all of the commandments, i will feel greater and greater peace and joy. yep, im killing off my dad this transfer, its all good, he is an awesome elder, so my area name is Katowice (ka-toe-vee-tseh) good luck haha its hard to describe how to say things because polish is phonetic, but when I talk to you I can try to explain everything and teach you how to say some things maybe. so this week was interesting. the branch president here has decided on a place for us to go and contact for the next few weeks, it is called park śląski, and it is massive, it has smaller parks, little gardens, statues, a soccer stadium, a chair lift, lakes, rivers, outdoor amphitheaters, a zoo, its insane, the place is enormous. so this week we walked around and tried to contact some people, it was really fun, im understanding more and more each day, and I know that eventually I will understand what someone says to me haha, but we really had some good conversations, a few men we talked to were really sound in their faith in the catholic church, we didn't get any new investigators, but we passed out a few book of Mormons, had some good talks, and tried as hard as we could, and I know that as long as I keep trying as hard as I can, that I will be blessed after the trial of my faith. I love the work here, its tough, but I wouldn't have it any other way, the harder you work for something, the better and better it gets when you finally receive it. later in the week we did a "free table" with the sisters, where we set up a table with book of Mormons and pamphlets for people to look at, a young man came up to us and asked about the book of Mormon, my companion talked to him and he accepted one, it was really cool, another thing that I am discovering is that missionary work is very fun, and you have to be creative when doing it, its awesome, everything about this is just awesome.  
love,
elder summers 

hey dad!
yeah our apartment is nice, I like it, and I definitely feel very blessed to have it, but it is definitely not better than our house, because you don't live here, so its impossible for any house or apartment anywhere to be better than the house that you all live in, wherever it is. thanks for everything dad, I love hearing that you are proud of me, and I am so happy for the way that you raised me, im blessed by it every day, and I will continue to be blessed by it, I know it.
love,

elder summers 

Here is a link to Fischer's google Drive where he will be posting his pics...
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9t0xcipLfbkbDYzZlVEekNtelE&usp=sharing_eic

No comments:

Post a Comment