Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Same Tram Stopped....


 hey mamo!!!
I am so excited to stay here, honestly, because I love the branch, I love the apartment, I love my companion, I love my calling, I love everything and I didn't have to move, which was really really awesome. I love my companion, and we are going to push each other and make each other way better this transfer,  so I get to serve missionaries for at least another two months.  We had a little activity on Saturday, in which we played sports and the sisters made an American cake with a flag as the design, it was a lot of fun and the most chill 4th of july I think I have ever had.  So this week we had a little miracle happen to us. We were in our tracting spot that we have picked out to knock to some doors, and my companion and I were heading back home, and to do that we needed to take a tram to the center of town, then take a bus to a stop near our apartment. When we were in the tram we took a seat and rode the tram into the center of town, exited the tram and made our way to the bus stop. About 50 feet past the tram stop I checked my pockets for my phone, and it wasn't in there, I didn't know where it was it was just gone.  Honestly, we panicked a little bit, he tried calling it and his phone said that my phone was not working, and couldn't be reached at that time, so I thought that somebody had taken it and it was gone forever. But it in this time of trouble and confusion, I remembered the words of Alma found in Mosiah 23:22 which reads :  Nevertheless—whosoever puteth his trust‍ in him the same shall be lifted up‍ at the last day. Yea, and thus it was with this people. I decided to trust the Lord, and I prayed, and as I said the words in the name of Jesus Christ, amen, peace entered my heart, my mind was clear, and we decided to go and wait for the tram to return to get my phone. So we waited on the stop going the opposite direction, and in about 5 minutes, the same tram stopped, and there was my phone, waiting for me on the seat. I know this was the hand of the Lord, calming me down and allowing me to have the hope I needed to get my phone back. 

love,

elder summers

No comments:

Post a Comment