Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Gift of Tongues Is True.......





Dear momma bear,
My week was awesome, my comp and i taught more lessons and we are getting to the point where we can expound on gospel points without having to write them down, it isnt conjugated (verbs) or cased (adjectives and nouns) very correctly, its broken but the words are coming to our minds. the gift of tongues is so true, and someone said something very interesting in a devotional, he said that once we recognize a gift in our lives, that we should immediately return thanks to heavenly father in prayer, and when we recognize to him that we have that gift, the gift will become stronger, so that is what i am doing with the gift of tongues, whenever i use it i immediately thank heavenly father through prayer, and i have faith that he will answer those prayers and strengthen my gift. i also had a revelation come to me during a language study, i was memorizing some difficult words and i was getting slightly frustrated at myself, and i just decided to sit and think and ponder for a little bit to give my brain a rest, and words came to my head, and they were, keep studying, you already know this language, you are just re-learning it in mortality. i know that was the spirit talking to me, our branch presidency here has told us that we prepared for 1000's of years for this mission, and i know during that time i learned the polish language, and through prayer that language can be unlocked and given to me again. i like working out, i have lost 10 pounds so far just because it is ball-firing hot as cache would say, and i have been going to the fitness center mostly and doing like a 15 minute crossfit style workout then running on an elliptical for 3 miles, it is good, i like it. about the polish dreams, when im dreaming, about every 30th word is polish, but the words dont make sense where they are, i will say like: oh of course i will help with that tomorrow wiara (faith) but they are coming. all 3 of our teacher have said we are learning fast, one, brother smalley, seriously said the words, its retarded how fast you are learning this language. the lord is helping me, and i have realized that i am nothing, i came from dust and will return to dust, i am all that i am because of my wonderful earthly parents, and my father in heaven. i love you mom.
love,
starszy summers

No comments:

Post a Comment