Thursday, July 24, 2014

All We Do Is Invite The Spirit.....








hey momma,
I already have less than 700 days and less than 100 weeks, my time here truly is short, and i plan to make the most of it. i am so happy for angie, it is amazing what is happening back in alaska. and it isnt because of me, it is because of the holy ghost, the holy ghost entered maddie's life and she accepted it and allowed him to work his magic and convert her to the everlasting gospel. missionaries dont convert, and members dont convert, all we do is invite the spirit into the teaching situation and hopefully the child of heavenly father accepts that spirit and allows it to change them, yes i got the pictures and loved them so much, everyone looks so great, and cache looks like he has an ecosystem on his face, it sounds like everything is good and you are doing fine. now i want to end with something i learned this week from T.C. Christensen, the man who directed 17 miracles and ephraims rescue. he was the speaker for our devotional last sunday and he told us the importance of journals, so far i have written a page a day in my journal, and i plan on doing that for the rest of my mission, and when i do, i will have 3 1/2 composition notebooks full of my history. and journaling is so amazing, i understand now why the lord wants us to journal, when i journal it makes me think of my day, and it makes me think of the spiritual experiences that i had, and i see how my testimony is growing each day, so please journal, it is so amazing and has blessed my life so much already. i love you mom.
love.
elder summers


No comments:

Post a Comment