Thursday, June 4, 2015

It Went Like This....




Hey Mamo,
I am so good, and as far as it goes in my week it went like this: So this week the hand of the Lord was with us a lot, but particularly on Sunday. So, recently in our prayers we have been taking a really big push in asking for the strength to do things, for ourselves, and when we pray for our investigators and potential investigators, we ask the Lord to bless them with the strength to act, to come to church, or for the prepared people here in Poland to come and find us, as we try our hardest to try and find them. And on Sunday right before Church started, our domophone rang, and I answered and the man on the other end said he wanted to come to church, of course I opened the door and let the man in, then went to go and greet him. I introduced myself to him and asked his name, thinking he was a less-active or something because I had never met him before. He introduced himself and said that he wasn't a member of the Church, and had actually found us through the Internet, and he like what he read so he decided to come and check us out. So I sat with him and he stayed for all three meetings of church, he got to see everything that we do, he had great questions and was totally willing to listen and accept answers. At the end of church my companion and I gave him copy of The Book of Mormon, and set up another meeting to meet with him. This was a miracle, we had been praying for this to happen, and this man felt the influence of the Holy Ghost prompting him to come to our church, and he followed that prompting. so yeah it was pretty awesome this week, and other than that, work was normal. I love you too momma, so much, stay safe and happy like usual.
Love, Elder Summers

hey dad!

if you can get to the point where you can cook a good pączek (pączki is the plural form by the way haha) i would love you so much more than I already do haha. ill send up a few prayers to our heavenly father though, if you want me too.

love,

Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment